|Abstract submission opens:||April 25, 2019|
|Abstract submission deadline:||July 19, 2019|
Type of Presentation
- Oral/Poster Presentation
Click the "Go to Abstract Submission page" button on this page. We recommend you to register early, for the online submission system is likely to be heavily accessed as the deadline approaches.
Applicants registering for the first time are requested to make a new account entering their personal information first.
Read and follow the instruction on the screens, and fill in the required fields. The items you are required to fill in are as follows:
- Presenting author's personal information
- Name of authors (no more than 20 authors), affiliated institutions (no more than 15 institutions)
- Type of presentation (Poster/Oral or Poster)
- Title of presentation (should be under 200 characters)
- Abstract body
- It should be below 2500 characters (include spaces).
- Do not include the title, names and institutions of authors.
- It must contain a brief, clear statement of conclusion.
- Please make it by MS Word file (.doc OR .docx) and submit it through the online system.
Modify and update your abstract
After the deadline of the abstract submission, no modifications, changes, or additions whatsoever to the abstract body, authors (either first author or co-authors), or affiliations are permitted.
Please take great care to ensure that no mistakes are made before your submission.
Personal Information Protection
The information is protected and securely saved with necessary security.
Notification of acceptance
The final decision to accept or reject the submitted abstracts will be made by the Organizing Committee. A notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by e-mail in August 2019 (tentative).
Information about VISA
Check the "Guide to Japanese VISA" through the URL below.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html)
Please fill in the necessary documents for your VISA application and send by e-mail to the Congress Management Office. We will complete the documents and send back to you by mail.
Congress Management Office